The new version of Gingerman has been released!
The main things:
- It's synced with the latest CM repos.
- It defaults to an overclock of 600MHz so it can be used on all devices.
- But it has the possibility to overclock to 729MHz.
- It is better than the CM7.1 RC1
- It has the cool new screenshot feature from the CM repos. You can access it by opening the power menu.
- It has fixes for the WiFi issues people have been having.
- Multiple bugfixes from the CM repos.
- Go Launcher EX included (my personal favourite - if you don't like it ADW is still an option and others can be downloaded from the market).
- And speaking of the market...
- MARKET 3.0 is INCLUDED. It works very well on the Ideos and seems even to be unlocked - Skype appears for me. There does however seem to be a problem with updates. If this happens then you can flash GAPPs and it will revert to the old market
- And many hidden extras...
Full changelog can be found here.
Hope you all like it :) (and don't forget to click thanks on the XDA page for Dev Team members or donate above)